Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coventry Nandos Meet, Every Sunday!

3 posters

Go down

Coventry Nandos Meet, Every Sunday! Empty Coventry Nandos Meet, Every Sunday!

Post by furiousfunker Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:20 am

Hi guys, if anyones from around the Coventry area a few of us (and i mean a few so far! lol) meet sunday evenings. 6pm is the usual meet time at large carpark behind Nandos, just off Junction 2 on the M6. Its a large carpark usually empty and never had any trouble off police or saxo drivers!

anyone welcome, probably best to check on this thread, civiclife.net has a thread in the midlands section about it, or pm me if you like to check anyone will be there before you go, sometimes nobody turns up, so i wouldnt want somebody making the journey to be on their own! I think now the weather is improving and nights are getting longer it could become a good regular meet if people are interested.

post code is CV2 2SZ

this sunday, weather permitting there will be about 5 or 6 of us

hope to see you there!
furiousfunker
furiousfunker

Back to top Go down

Coventry Nandos Meet, Every Sunday! Empty Re: Coventry Nandos Meet, Every Sunday!

Post by IanUK Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi im in cov and part of the skylineowners.com club, just wondered what type of cars turn up bud? Im only 10 mins away.

IanUK

Back to top Go down

Coventry Nandos Meet, Every Sunday! Empty Re: Coventry Nandos Meet, Every Sunday!

Post by furiousfunker Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:06 am

Just Honda's at the moment, but it'd be great to have a bit of variety come down, especially skylines!

If you guys are interested I think it'd be best to arrange a date to give plenty of notice and get a half decent turn out
furiousfunker
furiousfunker

Back to top Go down

Post by IanUK Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Ok no prob, Ill have a word with a few from soc see if they're interested, cheers.

IanUK

Back to top Go down

Post by furiousfunker Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 am

Instead of every Sunday, its gonna have a set date every month now, next meet is 22nd July if anyone is interested!
furiousfunker
furiousfunker

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyai Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:32 am

I'm from cov as well....might check it out sometime =D
fuyai
fuyai

Back to top Go down

Post by furiousfunker Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Tomorrow's the day to be there man, 7 o'clock if you can make it
furiousfunker
furiousfunker

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyai Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:17 pm

definitely not tomorrow mate...will give it a pass
fuyai
fuyai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down